- To assist any student under the age of 14 on their practice. Students are required to practice 5+ times per week for a length determined by their teacher.
- Keep teachers updated in a timely fashion about potential absences.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of the lesson, so that the student may unpack, use the restroom, wash their hands, and be ready for their lesson at the scheduled start time. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your lesson.
- Print the included calendars and keep track of recital dates and scheduled breaks. All students are required to participate in all of our recitals.
- During lessons, you may certainly ask questions, but please don’t interfere in your child’s behaviour, so that your teacher can establish a healthy, working relationship with your child.
- Please do not bring friends or other family members to observe lessons without your prior consent from your teacher.
- Keep your nails short!
- Wash your hands before your lesson ;)
- If the restroom is needed, please go before your lesson!
- Practice 5+ times per week!
- Complete any assignments your teacher has given you
- Participate in all recitals
- Be respectful of your teacher, their home, and their pets.
- Ask lots of questions! :)
- HAVE FUN!!