Parents get homework, too! :)
On the last lesson of each term, parents will be required to come in to the last 15 minutes of the student’s lesson to discuss their progress, goals, and to answer any questions had by the parent, student, or teacher.
- To assist any student under the age of 14 with their practise. Students are required to practise 5+ per week for a length determined by their teacher.
- Keep teachers updated in a timely fashion about potential absences.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of the lessons, so that the student may unpack, use the restroom, wash their hands, and be ready for their lesson at the scheduled start time,
- Print included calendars and keep track of recital dates and scheduled breaks. All students are required to participate in all of our recitals.
- During lessons, you may certainly ask questions, but please don’t interfere in your child’s behaviour, so that your teacher can establish a healthy, working relationship with your child. We’ve seen it all, so don’t worry about us! ;)
- Take your child to one classical concert per term and take a picture of them there!
- Keep your nails short!
- Wash your hands before your lesson! ;)
- If the restroom is needed, please go before your lesson!
- Practise 5+ times per week
- Complete any and all assignments your teacher gives you!
- Attend one classical concert per term and take a photo of you there!
- Participate in all recitals!
- Ask lots of questions! :)
- HAVE FUN!!